Saturday, November 3, 2012

Too Long

It has been an ETERNITY since I've made a blog post, I know. I feel terrible just thinking about it. Not a post for almost 4 months. Well, time to make up for all this lost time. Im going to start posting frequently over this month about experiences and things I've done since the beginning of July, and trust me, lots and lots of things have gone down, including stories of me in the Czech republic in weird music festivals and that time i hitch hiked to paris. I'll get to it, don't worry.

For now its cold out and my room is a total mess so Im going to clean and get my shit together because my friends and i are all planning on going out tonight. I'll leave with a few photos I've taken in Lyon and I swear I'm gonna get this blogging thing together.

sunset Halloween night

Hôtel de Ville 
Overlooking the city

you will get a story about this little fella later!

No comments:

Post a Comment