Sunday, February 26, 2012

Long Vacation

I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, but that will be changing soon. I have been so busy with school that i have nearly no time to take photos. In 4 days I will be going on a week long trip, travelling to Charlottesville, VA and then heading to NYC after for my spring break. This break could't come at a better time since I leave the day after my 20th birthday. It seems so strange that it's a leap year again and i'm turning 5/20. I sometimes feel possessive of February 29th when it actually exists since it never really feels like my birthday on off years. I will be actively posting a lot over the next month, since all my midterms and oral exams for german are this week and i wont have any other tests until the end of March. I am really excited for this trip and can't wait to take a million photos.




No comments:

Post a Comment