Thursday, November 17, 2011

L'hibou


I stumbled across this video on tumblr and literally i cannot stop smiling and awwing and giggling at this cute little owl. I figured i could cheer up someone if they watch this. I'm getting ready for finals week in about three weeks and then I'm heading home for winter break for two weeks. I'm not going home for thanks giving because I need to save money and I figured I could work as well. I will also hopefully be getting some exciting news within the next two month about a full paid scholarship to study in Paris this summer, getting my passport mailed to me in the next week or so, and meeting with my advisor to set up credit transfer from a French university to FSU. I literally cannot believe i am finally going to Europe again after waiting so long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment