Friday, January 13, 2012

When'd You Find Me

I have been really really busy lately with school and work and trying to figure out a million things. Currently I am looking for a job as an Au Pair this summer. Ideally, I would like to be in France, but i would be more than happy to find a position anywhere in Europe, like the UK, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, ect. other than that I will be working a lot over the next few months so that i can have enough money to go to NYC in March. I'm going to be doing odd jobs on the side to make some extra money too. And I have not been taking many digital photos today and I don't have enough money at the moment to develop the film I've shot, but im hoping within the next few weeks i can develop a roll or two so I can make a new post :] Anyways, I was going through my google reader and was looking through the photos of a blog I follow and I thought I'd share these photos because they are fantastic! You can look at Fanny Latour-Lambert's other photos on her blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment