Monday, October 10, 2011

In the past...




I am going through old photos and I found these and thought I would share. It's always a weird feeling to go through old photos, and not remember them being taken. Almost like it's a whole life you didn't know you had. Anyways the first one is of my sister and I when I was about 3 and she was just about a year old I think. Look at those matching sweaters; we were so damn cute. The second is when I went to my first football game. I was probably 6 or 7 and my sister i think was 4. I remember that outfit I was wearing because my mom started letting me choose my own clothes and I loved that shirt. The other two kids are the kids of the guy my mom was dating at the time. I wonder where they are now... And the last photo is my mom when she was pregnant with me and traveling with my dad in Germany. I think this is one of my favorite photos of my mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment