Monday, June 27, 2011

Etsy

I am an avid etsier (someone who uses etsy?)

I love finding vintage clothes here because you can find things relatively inexpensively. Shop owners take photos of the garments and take measurements of them so you can have a perfect fit.

I've bought a handful of things on etsy so far but my favorites list is about 10 pages long.


  1.  Floral Romper from Diaphanous. The fabric is really soft and light and perfect for a summer day. The floral print is what really caught my attention because I love floral print.
  2. Oversized Blue Chambray Button-up from Blooming Leopold. I think this is one of my new favorite shirts. Its super comfy and the fabric is light. I can actually wear it in the summer in Florida with the sleeves rolled up and not die of heat stroke. I really like chambray a lot too.
  3. Simple Peaks Earrings from Truche. I'm actually still waiting for these babies to arrive in the mail. They should be here any time soon. I really needed new earrings and I like studs and small geometrical shapes or pearls. Nothing too flash. These are just what I was looking for and I can't wait to wear them.
  4. Spacegirl Galaxy Tent Dress from Fleurs de Lune. I think this is one of the first things I found on etsy and just saw it was on sale and decided to buy it. Once again i love the pattern and the fabric is wonderful. I love the lace around the neckline too.
  5. White Lace Bloomers from Becky Drolen Vintage. These too I just purchased and should be here any time. I thought these would go perfect under a dress or with an oversized shirt, or even just to wear around the house. They are really cute and the lace looks wonderful. 
So I will definitely be purchasing lots of things from etsy in the future and talking about some amazing stores i find.

1 comment:

  1. that chambray button up and earrings, GIMME. :D p.s. i like this new blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete