I love finding vintage clothes here because you can find things relatively inexpensively. Shop owners take photos of the garments and take measurements of them so you can have a perfect fit.
I've bought a handful of things on etsy so far but my favorites list is about 10 pages long.
- Floral Romper from Diaphanous. The fabric is really soft and light and perfect for a summer day. The floral print is what really caught my attention because I love floral print.
- Oversized Blue Chambray Button-up from Blooming Leopold. I think this is one of my new favorite shirts. Its super comfy and the fabric is light. I can actually wear it in the summer in Florida with the sleeves rolled up and not die of heat stroke. I really like chambray a lot too.
- Simple Peaks Earrings from Truche. I'm actually still waiting for these babies to arrive in the mail. They should be here any time soon. I really needed new earrings and I like studs and small geometrical shapes or pearls. Nothing too flash. These are just what I was looking for and I can't wait to wear them.
- Spacegirl Galaxy Tent Dress from Fleurs de Lune. I think this is one of the first things I found on etsy and just saw it was on sale and decided to buy it. Once again i love the pattern and the fabric is wonderful. I love the lace around the neckline too.
- White Lace Bloomers from Becky Drolen Vintage. These too I just purchased and should be here any time. I thought these would go perfect under a dress or with an oversized shirt, or even just to wear around the house. They are really cute and the lace looks wonderful.
So I will definitely be purchasing lots of things from etsy in the future and talking about some amazing stores i find.